Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Otto_Fan

Nice signatures! I want one!

1,031 posts in this topic

Im going to be taking graphic design soon so i will be getting photshop... did u guys buy it or is there a way to get it on the net for free? thanks for ur help!

Photoshop is my program.

same with me. Im making a nice siggy ill be putting up soon.

Alright, bringing this back up because I want a new signature and the one I made sucks... All I have is Microsoft Paint... Does anyone know where I could get Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro for cheap? I'd like to do it myself, but I don't want it to suck.

Alright, bringing this back up because I want a new signature and the one I made sucks...  All I have is Microsoft Paint...  Does anyone know where I could get Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro for cheap?  I'd like to do it myself, but I don't want it to suck.

Don't know any places you could get it cheap. Have you looked on ebay yet? That may be your best luck there.

Alright, bringing this back up because I want a new signature and the one I made sucks... All I have is Microsoft Paint... Does anyone know where I could get Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro for cheap? I'd like to do it myself, but I don't want it to suck.
*cough* limewire *cough*  :wink:

Send me some pictures and I can whip one up for ya.

yeah if i had some decent pics of richie r. i could make one but...

would you settle for iginla or a general flames one?

oh and i cant do goalies. so kippers out.

Sorry guys, I totally forgot to send in the pictures! The reason I wanted Richie Regehr is that I like to be different.... So Super Joe, that's a little too "same ol' " for me. Thanks though. Gimmie a minute and I'll post some pics for you to use.

*edited to add links*

91891896.jpg

86c25928.jpg4259dedf.jpg

aba5d40b.jpg