The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nash Wins Second MVP

I honestly didn't know who he was before I went to the Canucks vs. Flames game and Canucks vs. Ducks game in Vancouver. They have a big mural of him painted on the wall downstairs by the club level seats, and then a video of him talking about how he is the biggest Canucks fan before the game and their pointless pathetic light show.

How's a white boy from Canada get to be so good at basketball anyways :? :lol:

I honestly didn't know who he was before I went to the Canucks vs. Flames game and Canucks vs. Ducks game in Vancouver. They have a big mural of him painted on the wall downstairs by the club level seats, and then a video of him talking about how he is the biggest Canucks fan before the game and their pointless pathetic light show.

How's a white boy from Canada get to be so good at basketball anyways  :?  :lol:

Good question. I thought they only play hockey...

Congrats too him.

How's a white boy from Canada get to be so good at basketball anyways  :?  :lol:

He's also an excellent baseball and soccer player, apparently. I wonder what he looks like on skates?

I lost all my respect for him when he did those "MDG Computers" Commercials. How can such a great guy, do a commercial for such a Gary Leemanty computer company?

I lost all my respect for him when he did those "MDG Computers" Commercials. How can such a great guy, do a commercial for such a **** computer company?

Um, publicity, and money

I was happy when I found out a Canadian got the award :P

I lost all my respect for him when he did those "MDG Computers" Commercials. How can such a great guy, do a commercial for such a **** computer company?

:lol: Seriously, I was thinking there's no way in hell he would own an MDG computer even if they gave him one. Money is money, and I'd do it too though, dignity goes out the window for a price :P

I'm happy for him... I'm not much of a basketball fan but I've started watching the occasional portion of a game to see him work his magic. He actually made me kindof care about basketball which is a pretty big step... Hopefully he inspires kids to try basketball....( I mean hockey isn't for everyone... but it still rules)

I'm not a big fan of basketball neither. I didn't really know him before my brother told me who he was. I also got a bit of info about him from my french teacher. She went to the same university where Nash went. Yeah and from that commercial thingy he's in. :roll: Anyways....good to know. Go him!