The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cody1774

Gameday: Stampeders @ Eskimos

Stamps 31

Eskies 27

This should be a much more offensive game than the first. I think that once again the Esks will get an early lead, but like last week, the Stamps will rally back in the 4th anfd win it.

GO STAMPS!!!

Game is underway! I'll be keeping you guys updated on whats happening with the game. Feel free to post here as well.

at the end of the 1st quarter

Stamps 3

Eskimos 0

nothing to exciting going on so far. Hopefully things pick up in the second.

5 posts in this thread, and 1 person made 4 of them....

Nice. Not quite a record, but close.... :wink:

Oh, anyway I'm supposed to be on topic, so GO STAMPS......

5 posts in this thread, and 1 person made 4 of them....  

Nice. Not quite a record, but close....   :wink:

haha...im trying to get more people post in this thread. Guess not many people are watching the game :wink:

Another Field goal for the Stamps!

6-0 now.

Post Whore....

Anyways. It was good that the Stamps scored again. Hopefully they can put more points on the board

9-0 right now for the Stamps! we really need some touchdowns though to really take control of the game.

Final score 18-14 for the Eskimos. What a brutal game this was. Lots of mistakes,not much scoring. Stamps could have won the game but Burris made a terrible play...overthrowing the ball to Rambo in the touchdown. Rambo was pretty ticked off at Burris after the play. But really,a brutal game.

So close to 2-0...damn, what a wasted effort.

Mmm, what effort?

:lol: maybe he meant the 2 interceptions by Burris effort. Burris for some reason does not look right out there. He needs to practice way more.

i was there....crazy ending...i think that burris has to just take off on that play at the 5 yard line...odds are we are gunna get 5 yards in 3 trys so.....i think he never should threw that ball

Surprised there isn't a new thread, but man what a game today. Burris is playing great and that offensive is finally clicking like I thought it would. Hopefully they can keep it up and lay another whooping on the Esks on Friday. Anybody else going? Should be fun and hopefully I see lots of Stamps fans.

^are you sure they are not?

I agree with the players, they can still improve. EDM was in that game the other night until the fourth quarter.

^are you sure they are not?

I agree with the players, they can still improve. EDM was in that game the other night until the fourth quarter.

all players say they can improve. But 99% of the time it is all talk.