The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cody1774

Gameday: Stampeders @ Eskimos

That game wasn't all bad. I missed the first half, so I got to see the Stamps play pretty good... up until the end. That was really hard to watch.

The stamps died in the last few minuts, It was tough to watch. Hopfully they can pick it up again next week.

If they would have started strong they wouldnt of had to worry about the late break down.

The stamps died in the last few minuts, It was tough to watch. Hopfully they can pick it up again next week.

If they would have started strong they wouldnt of had to worry about the late break down.

That is a very good point. I hope they learn from that loss because all I am thinking this regular season is for the Stamps, is conditioning for the play offs to make a run at the Grey Cup.

so you think the Stamps are currently playing as good as they possibly can? (no room for improvement?)
Never said that, there is always room for improvement. What I am saying is that all players say there is room for improvement. But saying it and doing it are two different things. Just look at the Stamps last game.