The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite Sports

I only really like three sports and those are Hockey, Lacrosse, and Soccer. I have big problems with men's pro soccer though, will all that diving. In club soccer, they let everything go...

But those are my favorites.

After hockey, my favorite sport is horse racing. I used to work on a thoroughbred farm and my claim to fame is that I foaled the 2004 and 2005 Champion filly, Ashado. :D

I also like tennis, though I don't watch it as much as I used to, and CFL football. GO BOMBERS! 8)

After hockey, my favorite sport is horse racing.  I used to work on a thoroughbred farm and my claim to fame is that I foaled the 2004 and 2005 Champion filly, Ashado.   :D  

I also like tennis, though I don't watch it as much as I used to, and CFL football.  GO BOMBERS!   8)

Sorry but I cant stand CFL football. If I watch football...it would be the Nfl.

After hockey, my favorite sport is horse racing.  I used to work on a thoroughbred farm and my claim to fame is that I foaled the 2004 and 2005 Champion filly, Ashado.   :D  

I also like tennis, though I don't watch it as much as I used to, and CFL football.  GO BOMBERS!   8)

...And I really don't care for the NFL. Does that mean we cancel each other out? :lol:

...And I really don't care for the NFL. Does that mean we cancel each other out? :lol:

I guess it does dude.

I just can't stand football at all. Or basketball, or baseball. Lacrosse looks mildly interesting, but never watched a full game. Soccer... way too long to maybe go scoreless, will never keep my attention. Hockey is the only sport I will watch on TV from start to finish, hockey is the only sport I will pay top dollar to attend, 80+ games a year with the Flames / Hitmen combined :D

Soccer and Hockey. I grew up with my dad playing Rugby so I'll watch it if it's on, but I don't really follow it. Besides that I don't really follow other sports.

I just can't stand football at all. Or basketball, or baseball. Lacrosse looks mildly interesting, but never watched a full game. Soccer... way too long to maybe go scoreless, will never keep my attention. Hockey is the only sport I will watch on TV from start to finish, hockey is the only sport I will pay top dollar to attend, 80+ games a year with the Flames / Hitmen combined  :D

I cant even watch Soccer for 2 minutes without getting bored.You would think with that huge field they play on,with those big soccer nets..there would actually be alot of scoring, but nope.

I really don't watch anything but Hockey...I just don't find it exciting...especially baseball...

calm.....calm....calm.......he swings.....ta ka ta ka ta ka ta ka (running)......throw.....throw....calm......calm......calm.....calm....

Too much stoping and starting in Baseball...When I was little and living in Ontario my parents took me to a Blue Jays game. I lasted about half the game, and then I started squirming too much, they had to take me home :D

My favorite tv sports are baseball and and curling. I can be playing a video game with my tv in the background and still catch all the action.

Hockey is the best live sport because of all the action, there is no down time in it.

aside from hockey....

1) Basketball-I play and watch

2) Baseball- mostly watch but play occasionally

3) Lacrosse- nevr play, only watch occasionally

4) Football(CFL)-sometimes watch, never play

I actually watch baseball way more than basketball mainly because I'm way too ditracted with hockey during the regular season and playoffs. I have the whole summer to follow baseball

My favorite tv sports are baseball and and curling.  I can be playing a video game with my tv in the background and still catch all the action.  

Hockey is the best live sport because of all the action, there is no down time in it.

...except when you're playing the Wild.

1)hockey,

2)figure skating, probably the only one whose going to say it, but ive done it all my life.

3)basketball

4)swimming

5)football...only watch it though

1. Football (or soccer if you like) - Ajax

2. Hockey - Calgary Flames

and I also like to watch tennis, cycling, speedskating, rugby, baseball, snooker, boxing, swimming, badminton and pretty much every other sport... except cricket.

My top 5 to watch: + my favorite teams/players

Hockey (Calgary Flames)

Baseball (TO Blue Jays)

Golf (Tiger Woods)

Football (Calgary Stampeders/New England Patriots)

Lacrosse (Roughnecks)

My top 5 to play:

Hockey

Golf

Tennis

Baseball

Football

I like lacrosse to watch and play basketball. I also enjoy watching most Olympic sports, especially gymnastics and such. Baseball is also good once in a while both to play and to watch. I just can't seem to get into soccer though.

Other than hockey, which is obvious, I like baseball, Houston Astros, and Football, Houston Texans. I also like bowling,.

Other than hockey, which is obvious, I like baseball, Houston Astros, and Football, Houston Texans.  I also like bowling,.

I was actually bowling the other day...crappy score though! :D

Other than hockey, which is obvious, I like baseball, Houston Astros, and Football, Houston Texans.  I also like bowling,.

I hold an average of about 190-195.

I hold an average of about 190-195.

good stuff. I maybe get 100-120. I bowl maybe 4 or 5 times a year.

1. Floorball

Scandinavian sport. It's Also popular in Switserland and Czech Rep.

2. Hockey (NHL, Olympics, World Cup)

I'm Finnish but I don't like our SM-Liiga. But NHL hockey is great.

3.Football (="Soccer")

I really don't like football so much. It's often very boring. I only care about Team Finland's games.