The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cody1774

Toronto Blue Jays

toronto [blue Jays - Mod edit] = Most pathetic team in the majors

They spent how much money on a bunch of overrated players that did not produce? What happened to all the hype at the beginning of the year. And their excuse is that they can't complete with NY and Boston...the last time I checked, NY and Boston have not won all the world series, which means they are beatable. If they can't compete why bother come out on the field and play, they should just stay in the dugout and cry like a bunch of babies.

The Mariners are canada's team.

Last time I checked the Blue Jays had a lower payroll and a better record than the Seattle Mariners. (by the way Seattle is in the united states). Seattle is last place in the worst division in the American league. I would much rather cheer for an average Canadian team than a bad American team.

toronto [blue Jays - Mod edit] = Most pathetic team in the majors

They spent how much money on a bunch of overrated players that did not produce? What happened to all the hype at the beginning of the year. And their excuse is that they can't complete with NY and Boston...the last time I checked, NY and Boston have not won all the world series, which means they are beatable. If they can't compete why bother come out on the field and play, they should just stay in the dugout and cry like a bunch of babies.

The Mariners are canada's team.

Last time I checked the Blue Jays had a lower payroll and a better record than the Seattle Mariners. (by the way Seattle is in the united states). Seattle is last place in the worst division in the American league. I would much rather cheer for an average Canadian team than a bad American team.

What's the difference, they are all Americans and South Americans anyways.

I won't disagree, Seattle got screwed with Beltre and I don't think highly of their pitchers, but at least Seattle doesn't over hype their team or overdose Americans with Mariners games on TV. I guess the one good thing about the [blue Jays - Mod edit] is they continually embarrass themselves on nation TV.

Well, the Jays normally implode in the 2nd half, so I wasn't really suprised that it happened again. Hopefully they can trade Wells during the offseason for some pitching.

I've been really impressed with the play of a couple of the rookies, Adam Lind and John Hattig (1st player ever from Guam...)

They've both been making a case to get some time next year.

Lind should be a full time outfielder next year (If they trade wells)

and Hattig could be a back-up corner infielder and possible SS or 2B