The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cody1774

Doping: Part III; Marion Jones

Not really a surprise here, I've always felt that she was on some sort of performance enhancing drug. Personally I would have guessed steroids.

How stupid are athletes. Honestly, what's the point. They are going to catch you, and if you are really just that good (Lance Armstrong) they suspect that you're doping just because it is hard to believe that someone could be that good naturally.

How stupid are athletes. Honestly, what's the point. They are going to catch you, and if you are really just that good (Lance Armstrong) they suspect that you're doping just because it is hard to believe that someone could be that good naturally.

they can think your cheating all they want but they also need to prove it which they nevwer could with lance

they can think your cheating all they want but they also need to prove it which they nevwer could with lance

"Let's leave Lance out of this, the man has accomplished more with one testicle then you or I could with three." -Dupree (Owen Wilson) from You Me & Dupree