The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cody1774

Vipers set team record with most runs in a Inning

they going to have a shot at the playoffs this season?

no not this year...they were over .500 in the second half of the season though which is good news. Some more good news..atleast 12-13 players from this years team will be returning next season.

The vipers will be good next season if they can get some pitching. I've been to a number of games this year but my complaint everytime I go is that the pitching is terrible. They have a great defense and obviously have some players who can hit...however..pitching is a different story.

I was there that night..I know what your thinking. Yes I did bash the vipers in the other thread. But I took my dad to a game the other week and it was fun. So I went again with friends on Wensday. Very good quality fun/game for you buck. Honestly, I paid for the mid level seats and around the 3 inning we moved into the better section and no one cared. Try that at the saddledome or mcmann stadium.

The Vipers announced today that they are replacing all the seats next season with better seats. In my section its going to be the nice cushion seats like at the saddledome with cup holders (I was talking to the Vipers owner tonight at the game and we were discussing this) They are going to be adding Boxes and Suites to the stadium as well. This is great news! and it will be exciting to see what it looks like next season. There finally going to change those old seats in that stadium..wonder what took them so long!

I was there that night..I know what your thinking. Yes I did bash the vipers in the other thread. But I took my dad to a game the other week and it was fun. So I went again with friends on Wensday. Very good quality fun/game for you buck. Honestly, I paid for the mid level seats and around the 3 inning we moved into the better section and no one cared. Try that at the saddledome or mcmann stadium.

no hard feelings man. Hopefully you continue to go to more games and spread the word 8) you paid for the game on wednesday? those games were free..

I wouldn't mind the Vipers so much if the quality of the games were at least semi decent. I'm a decent outfielder myself, and I cannot stand watching a bunch of amature players make mistakes left right and center.

If they were as good as the Cannons, then I'd watch the occasional game but as it stands I only watch the jays (who aren't much better than the Cannons :wink: )

no hard feelings man. Hopefully you continue to go to more games and spread the word 8) you paid for the game on wednesday? those games were free..

whoop, confused that a bit. My dad and I paid for the mid level seats, but moved down.

The Vipers announced today that they are replacing all the seats next season with better seats. In my section its going to be the nice cushion seats like at the saddledome with cup holders (I was talking to the Vipers owner tonight at the game and we were discussing this) They are going to be adding Boxes and Suites to the stadium as well. This is great news! and it will be exciting to see what it looks like next season. There finally going to change those old seats in that stadium..wonder what took them so long!

I've sat with Jeff many a game and he has some improvement plans, but i doubt they would spend so much money replacing seats and installing suites, especially since the vipers dont even own foothills. I'm sure it could happen but he seems to be focusing on bringing bodies into the seats before he gets new ones ;)