The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cody1774

Proline

How about GB over Det for 3.6

I don't have a good enough read on DET. I know GB sucks, but DET managed to hold SEA to 9 pts in week one. GB did have a pretty decent first half vs NWO is week two, for a 3.6, might be worth the gamble...

Are you playing combo play or are your tickets just straight plays? Bet on College football at all?

I usually wait till Saturday, but by your picks I'll definetly be going with the bengals. TEN/Mia tie with the odds of 4.80 looks very tempting. Looking at the CFL if Hamilton can upset again or even get the tie that could make someone some decent money.

Ok this is what I'm going with today on my college football ticket.

OHST Over PENST

TX Over IOWST

BC Over NCST

UNSC Over Ariz

MCHST Over ND

WASH Over UNCLA

Thinking of going with $100 ticket to get me over $1500. Might play it safe though and only go with a $20 ticket.

Are you playing combo play or are your tickets just straight plays? Bet on College football at all?

I usually wait till Saturday, but by your picks I'll definetly be going with the bengals. TEN/Mia tie with the odds of 4.80 looks very tempting. Looking at the CFL if Hamilton can upset again or even get the tie that could make someone some decent money.

I usually just play straight proline.

I have never played any college games because I don't know a thing about the colleges and the players. I rarely play CFL as well because it seems to be too hard to guess what is going to happen.

What a bad weekend. Lost $125. To many ties yesterday and that really screwed me over. Oh well get ready for next weekend and try to get my money back :x

I thought NYG would be able to put up a fight vs SEA, I guess the real Seahawks are back, get ready for a CIN/SEA Superbowl.

Oh man, I just saw the final score on the ticker, I guess NYG did put up somewhat of a fight. Must of been a case of too little, too late. Well if that would have ended in a tie, and JKV and IND ended in a tie, I would be one Monday nighter away from $41 000! :)

Ya Seattle put alot of backups in, in the second half and the Giants managed to put up some points on the second string. Freakin denver screws me over every week if i bet on them they lose if i bet against them they tie.

The new WCLC site is awesome. You can enter the games you want to play, and enter how much your wager will be, and it calculates your payout for you!

Mod edit - no links in this thread, please. The WCLC website isn't hard to find.

are you trying to put words in my mouth?

this weekend i have  

Calgary

Atlanta

Seattle

$49 on a  $5 ticket

boo for Calgary! I took them on one of my tickets as well!

i took

NO over Car

Sf over KC

Min over buff

10$ ticket pay 400$

Interesting ticket, nice payout on a $10 ticket... good luck!

I can't remember who I took on mine, but I think I am going to go play another ticket before the games begine. Good luck everyone who is playing!

OK so I ended up playing two tickets, one was supposed to be a 'safe' ticket, but I got carried away! lol

1st ticket-

ARZ over ATL

NWO over CAR

SD tie BAL

SF over KC

SEA tie CHI

25$ for a $17400 payout

2nd ticket-

ARZ over ATL

HOU over MIA

MIN tie BUF

NWO over CAR

SD tie BAL

SEA tie CHI

$25 for a $43200 payout

I could actually win on both for about $60 000. :lol:

I never take the same game on tow tickets that way they could screw over all your tickets i try to keep both tickets independent of eachother. I lost all my games on both tickets pretty crappy weekend for betting all around.

yeah there is the potential for a ton of ties IMO

here's what I was thinking...

WSH@ NYG(tie-3.60)These teams always play eacvhother close.

KC @ ARZ (arz- 3.05) ARZ at home with Lienhart starting.

NYJ @ JKV (tie- 3.90) could be a close one

DAL @ PHI (dal- 2.75) could also be close

PIT @ SD (sd- 2.00) the tie is a 3.20 in this one be

BAL @ DEN (bal- 3.20) I can't believe BAL is a 3.20, this team is for real.

That ticket on $25 is about $19000 payout. and if a guy takes a couple more ties could be up to $40 000 payout.

Also I will probably play an NHL proline ticket for SAT night. the wclc numbers are not out for them yet.

I played a hockey ticket tonight as well, the numbers were too good to ignore...

BUF over OTT (2.20)

NYR over PHI (2.40)

MTL over TOR (2.10)

FLA over ATL (2.30)

PIT over DET (2.30)

CHI over CBJ (2.05)

=$3000 payout.

yeah there is the potential for a ton of ties IMO

here's what I was thinking...

WSH@ NYG(tie-3.60)These teams always play eacvhother close.

KC @ ARZ (arz- 3.05)  ARZ at home with Lienhart starting.

NYJ @ JKV (tie- 3.90) could be a close one

DAL @ PHI (dal- 2.75)  could also be close

PIT @ SD (sd- 2.00) the tie is a 3.20 in this one be

BAL @ DEN (bal- 3.20) I can't believe BAL is a 3.20, this team is for real.

That ticket on $25 is about $19000 payout.  and if a guy takes a couple more ties could be up to $40 000 payout.  

Also I will probably play an NHL proline ticket for SAT night.  the wclc numbers are not out for them yet.

Not a very good weekend for you!!