The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

T.O. Reportedly Attempts Suicide

There is a lot of conflicting sides to this story so I'll reserve judgement until we actually know what happened. TO had a press conference, but I missed it. Anyone here catch it?

I caught it , pretty funny stuff.

It was his publicist that had called 911 because he was incoherrent, and according to TO he was taking supplements with his medication for his hand and ended up having an allergic reaction. He also stated that he is feeling fine (Looks fine to me as well) but doesnt remember much of last night as he was in a haze.

The funniest part of the NC was when Parcell was answering questions, he sure is an ornary bugger ;)

As much as TO's antics are annoying this one seems to have been caused by an over zealous police report that was subsequently blacked out when released to the media to cover up the assumptions and misinformation that was originally on it

I find it funny that the police would leak information then try to cover that same information up... talk about putting your foot in your mouth then being forced to bite it so fingers don't get pointed

As much as TO's antics are annoying this one seems to have been caused by an over zealous police report that was subsequently blacked out when released to the media to cover up the assumptions and misinformation that was originally on it  

I find it funny that the police would leak information then try to cover that same information up... talk about putting your foot in your mouth then being forced to bite it so fingers don't get pointed

I guess they (the police) had also mis-quoted (perhaps, depends on who you believe) his publicist as saying T.O. was "depressed". She tryed to dismiss that she even said that last night and a reporter even said somthing along the lines of " so youre saying that the police lied on a sworn statement?" and she bit back saying stuff like "I'm right here telling you I said nothing of the sort".

I caught it , pretty funny stuff.

It was his publicist that had called 911 because he was incoherrent, and according to TO he was taking supplements with his medication for his hand and ended up having an allergic reaction. He also stated that he is feeling fine (Looks fine to me as well) but doesnt remember much of last night as he was in a haze.

The funniest part of the NC was when Parcell was answering questions, he sure is an ornary bugger ;)

Yeah that was pretty funny, but the Media is like borderline retarded they keep asking stupid questions. He told you he doesnt know so why keep asking him over and over like a broken record.

From what I can piece together the police were never involved but filed a report when the paramedics called to report the incident.

If your a paramedic and concerned solely with saving a life and you see an empty container of pills that is supposed to have 35 pills in it then they need to consider the possibility in order to do their jobs. And anyone who has been in an emergency knows paramedics are asking you a million questions (again just doing their jobs), its not so hard to assume TO in his state could have been very slow to answer and incoherent to be saying "yes" to the question if he was trying to hurt him self.

how is anyone finding any humor in the possibility of a poerson trying to kill themselves? i dont care what anyone says nothing about the situation is funny

how is anyone finding any humor in the possibility of a poerson trying to kill themselves? i dont care what anyone says nothing about the situation is funny

No I never said I thought that was funny, I just think it was funny how the media reacted and freaked out immediately asking questions that nobody knew the answers to.

No I never said I thought that was funny, I just think it was funny how the media reacted and freaked out immediately asking questions that nobody knew the answers to.

The SITUATION is'nt funny, but the media sure was !!! :lol: