The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cody1774

Albert Haynesworth: NFL's Todd Bertuzzi??

absolutely awful. He should be gone for more than 5 games! I dont think this is as bad as what Bert did, though it's still horrible and has no place in sports.

Stomping on someone's head is slightly less worse than sucker punching someone from behind and pile driving them into the ice....

Still should have gotten suspended for the season.

Well given the NFL schedule compared to the NHL one, it is the same as him recieving a 26 game suspension in the NHL. Longer then Todd's.

But I do agree with you all, he should be gone for the rest of the season, that was a disgusting cheap shot.

Stomping on someone's head is slightly less worse than sucker punching someone from behind and pile driving them into the ice....  

Still should have gotten suspended for the season.

for sure. It looked like he took off his helmet on purpose just before kicking him.

I was shocked when i saw this, i heard he needed 30 stiches, thats nuts. Hope he's able to get back to playing quickly, Gurode was having a decent season.

That was sick. Probably just as bad as what Bertuzzi did, if not worse.

5-games is horrible. I was hoping that the Titans would cut him. That kind of play is sick in every sport and I throw up each time I see the highlight.