The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cody1774

MLB playoffs

Tigers are going to the World Series!

Ordonez  walk off home run in the bottom of the 9th inning gave the Tigers the win. The final score was 6-3 for the Tigers.

we know already Lunatik, Roadrunner beat you to it.

huh dont know how i missed it... there was no orange page thingy next to the thread

Tigers are going to the World Series!

Ordonez  walk off home run in the bottom of the 9th inning gave the Tigers the win. The final score was 6-3 for the Tigers.

we know already Lunatik, Roadrunner beat you to it.

huh dont know how i missed it... there was no orange page thingy next to the thread

haha, I figured you maybe just hit reply without reading :)

5-2 mets... Delgado with a 3 run shot to opposite field... its crazy cause it looked like that should have been a routine fly out... Delgado is the most underrated power hitter in teh league... he is even overshadewed by Beltran on his own team

5-2 mets... Delgado with a 3 run shot to opposite field... its crazy cause it looked like that should have been a routine fly out... Delgado is the most underrated power hitter in teh league... he is even overshadewed by Beltran on his own team

12-5 the final score for the Mets. That was an awesome game! I dont know how anyone can think baseball is boring especially after this game..lots of home runs, excitment and drama in the game. Beltran and Delgado came up huge for the Mets.

12-5 the final score for the Mets. That was an awesome game! I dont know how anyone can think baseball is boring especially after this game..lots of home runs, excitment and drama in the game. Beltran and Delgado came up huge for the Mets.

DELGADO IS GOD!!!!

Unless your a St.Louis fan, then the game was a catastrophe.

Glad I'm not a Card fan. 8) The only team I really rooted for was Detroit against the Yankees. I enjoy watching what Georgie does when his team loses. :twisted:

The Mets beat St.Louis tonight forcing a game 7 which will go tomorrow night at 6pm. The final score was 4-2. Jose Reyes hit a solo home run in the first inning to start things off for the Mets. The Cardinals made it pretty interesting scoring 2 runs when they were down 2-0 to make it sort of close. Entertaining game to watch for sure and will be looking forward to tomorrows game.

The Mets beat St.Louis tonight forcing a game 7 which will go tomorrow night at 6pm. The final score was 4-2. Jose Reyes hit a solo home run in the first inning to start things off for the Mets. The Cardinals made it pretty interesting scoring 2 runs when they were down 2-0 to make it sort of close. Entertaining game to watch for sure and will be looking forward to tomorrows game.

GO METS (Delgado) GO! :)

what about Shawn Green? 8) It's good to see Delgado and Green re-united again from their days as a Jay.

what about Shawn Green? 8) It's good to see Delgado and Green re-united again from their days as a Jay.

it's great and in game 5 i was kinda cheering for the Cards because its not possible to cheer against Carpenter... the jays were stupid to let him walk

I am torn, because I would like to see ESPN have to travel outside the north east to cover an entire world series, but St. Louis is a ****hole of a city and is full of idiotic people that I make a point to root against. That being said I am rooting for the Tigers no matter who they play.

holy Endy chavez (sp?), that was an incredible play. Catches a home run ball, then gets the man out at first. That was nice.

holy Endy chavez (sp?), that was an incredible play. Catches a home run ball, then gets the man out at first. That was nice.[/code]

What's going on in the game?

ps GO METS!

1-1 with top of the 7th coming up. Suppan is still in (for now atleast) and Perez came out after the 6th. Its a really good game, close, just like a deciding game should be.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: poor Delgado i wanted him and Green to get to the World Series... well time to cheer for the Cards

Carpenter for MVP!!!

holy Endy chavez (sp?), that was an incredible play. Catches a home run ball, then gets the man out at first. That was nice.

that was indeed an awesome catch. Too bad the mets lost though...I wanted to see Delgado get a chance for the WS. I'll definately be watching the World Series though...I'll be going for St.Louis cause of Chris Carpenter (former Jay) one of the Cards ace pitchers.

Cardinals have a 2-1 series lead... the winning pitcher in each game has gone 8 strong innings... i kinda hope it goes at least 6 games... cause i wanna see if Rogers is stupid enough to use that substance on his hand again

Cardinals have a 2-1 series lead... the winning pitcher in each game has gone 8 strong innings... i kinda hope it goes at least 6 games... cause i wanna see if Rogers is stupid enough to use that substance on his hand again

The series will definately go 6 games, as much as i'd like 2 see St. Louis take alll 3 at home and win it (just because i hate the Tigers) i think the Tigers win 2nite, St. Louis wins game 5, Tigers win 6 and Cards win 7.

As for Kenny Rogers, as much as i would like to try and pick on him and the tigers, the substance in question was most likely dirt..and he managed to pitch 7 more strong innings without it so there really is nothing to complain/worry/bash him about.

The series will definately go 6 games, as much as i'd like 2 see St. Louis take alll 3 at home and win it (just because i hate the Tigers) i think the Tigers win 2nite, St. Louis wins game 5, Tigers win 6 and Cards win 7.

As for Kenny Rogers, as much as i would like to try and pick on him and the tigers, the substance in question was most likely dirt..and he managed to pitch 7 more strong innings without it so there really is nothing to complain/worry/bash him about.

greenish dirt? nad you realize the pics have come out of game 3 of the ALCS where he had the same mark on his hand? it's also got a dull shine to it... ive never seen shiney dirt