The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A-Rod in plane Crash

I just can't believe that! The timing of this incident and the Lidle tragedy are eerie. The conspiracy theorist in me says someone wants to send a message to Yankees organization. 8)

If I'm a Yankee, I'd take a bus or train for the next while.

I just can't believe that! The timing of this incident and the Lidle tragedy are eerie. The conspiracy theorist in me says someone wants to send a message to Yankees organization. 8)  

trains are too easy to derail... and busses are too obvious... they should just take their own cars

trains are too easy to derail... and busses are too obvious... they should just take their own cars

Statistically that is more dangerous than planes, buses, and trains combined.

Statistically that is more dangerous than planes, buses, and trains combined.

shhh thats my plan :twisted: