The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cody1774

Who will win the Super Bowl Part II.

I think the Bears have the better d, so they'll probably win it.

I don't really care either way though (so I'll have to make a small wager to make it more interesting) :)

This game can go either way...If the Colts start off poorly like they did against NE, they are going to have a way tougher time coming back to beat Chicago although their Defense can be broken as we saw that from the Saints when they made it close 16-14. The Colts need to start off strong if they want to have a chance of winning.

This game can go either way...If the Colts start off poorly like they did against NE, they are going to have a way tougher time coming back to beat Chicago although their Defense can be broken as we saw that from the Saints when they made it close 16-14. The Colts need to start off strong if they want to have a chance of winning.

agree completely. The Colts (my choice obviously) have to play well from start to finish. If they do, they'll win.

This one won't even be close. Colts win by at least 10. They are a seven point favorite already. Grossman just might be the worst QB to ever make the Super Bowl. I don't see him leading the Bears past Indy, who also have a pretty strong defence.

This one won't even be close.  Colts win by at least 10.  They are a seven point favorite already.  Grossman just might be the worst QB to ever make the Super Bowl.  I don't see him leading the Bears past Indy, who also have a pretty strong defence.

I don't know Trent Dilfer was pretty bad.

This one won't even be close.  Colts win by at least 10.  They are a seven point favorite already.  Grossman just might be the worst QB to ever make the Super Bowl.  I don't see him leading the Bears past Indy, who also have a pretty strong defence.

As soon as I read Cody's post that is exactly who I thought of aswell. Same situation we have here with the Bears. Two teams, Ravens and Bears, with outstanding defense's, and a mediocre quarterback running the O. Can the Bears defense step up like the Ravens did? That is the question.

As soon as I read Cody's post that is exactly who I thought of aswell. Same situation we have here with the Bears. Two teams, Ravens and Bears, with outstanding defense's, and a mediocre quarterback running the O. Can the Bears defense step up like the Ravens did? That is the question.

I still don't think this game will even be close. Indy's defence is pretty solid, therefore the only chance I give Bears is if the defence wins it for them. I don't see Manning turning to ball over enough to give the Bears' D that opportunity. If Bears win it will have to be a 10-7 type game. I see it being more like 21-7 for the Colts. Unless Grossman finds a way to play way over his head.

^Manning has turned it over 6 times so far.  But I can't and won't bet on this one anything can really happen.

Yes but I just don't see him turning the ball over in the big game. If he does, Bears win, and Manning will continue to be known as the guy who can not win it all.

I read today that Tank Johnson will be allowed to play in the game for the Bears. He has been arrested 3 times for things such as assault, drug possesion and illegal possesion of firearms. He's a well documented turd. Also, Ricky Manning Jr. was arrested on assault charges where he attacked a student when he was at UCLA after he verbally assaulted him calling him a f-g and a f'in Jew. For the record, the guy he assaulted is neither slashing nor Jewish. Again, a well documented turd.

For those reasons alone I'm hoping that the Colts wipe the field with the Bears.

I read today that Tank Johnson will be allowed to play in the game for the Bears.  He has been arrested 3 times for things such as assault, drug possesion and illegal possesion of firearms.  He's a well documented turd.  Also, Ricky Manning Jr. was arrested on assault charges where he attacked a student when he was at UCLA after he verbally assaulted him calling him a f-g and a f'in Jew.  For the record, the guy he assaulted is neither rainbow nor Jewish.  Again, a well documented turd.

For those reasons alone I'm hoping that the Colts wipe the field with the Bears.

Yeah, I heard he was getting a special pass from house arrest for the game? WTF is that?! Talk about star treatment.

I read today that Tank Johnson will be allowed to play in the game for the Bears.  He has been arrested 3 times for things such as assault, drug possesion and illegal possesion of firearms.  He's a well documented turd.  Also, Ricky Manning Jr. was arrested on assault charges where he attacked a student when he was at UCLA after he verbally assaulted him calling him a f-g and a f'in Jew.  For the record, the guy he assaulted is neither rainbow nor Jewish.  Again, a well documented turd.

Yeah, I heard he was getting a special pass from house arrest for the game? WTF is that?! Talk about star treatment.

He's on house arrest and can only go to work.

I think this is the best place to post this.

I was just wondering if anyone saw the feature on Hines Ward during the Super Bowl preview show? What a stand up guy. He has instantly become one of my favorite athletes in ANY sport.

I was pretty disappointed when I heard that Prince was going to do the half time show, but he did a pretty sweet job, and I can't stand Prince. I wonder how awsome Prince fans thought that was.

I love Prince and thought he was fantastic.  Best halftime show in years, IMO.

I hate Prince and I agree with you, it was the best in years!

The silouette looked like a scene out of Austin Powers though! haha

WOW! This is what football is all about! Playing relentlessly in those conditions and overcoming adversity to win the biggest game of your life. I just wanna thank God for allowing CalgaryFlames.com to allow me to post this wonderful message and talk about what a wonderful game this was. Peyton Manning

what a great game. At the start, with the Return for the TD and the Manning interception, i thought they were going to lose, but then they stepped it up and dominated the rest of the game. So happy for Manning and Wayne and Dungy, and the rest of the team.

Go Colts!