The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cody1774

Closer Intros

I liked during the movie "Major League" when they played Wild Thing and the crowd sings along...

For me (from experience) I wouldn't hear the song anyways, just get in the zone and throw 9 strikes.

I like WIld Thing from Major League...

Seriously though, I'd need a nickname first.  I'd pick it based on that.

Philly used that too for Mitch Williams, who also nicknamed Wild Thing. But he'll only be remembered for serving up Carters World Series winner.

I'd like the stadium to dim all the lights and have a cloud of fog pour out from the pen. Then as i slowly step out from beyond the fog, play the Undertaker Theme Song...

I'd probably get them to play 'Pain Redefined' by Disturbed. That song has a great opening to it. The whole song is great.

First choice: Superman Returns Main Titles (Laugh if you want; kick Gary Bettman song)

Second: Green Day and U2's version of "The Saints are Coming" (the live one with the brass section, not the studio recording).

Third: The Dragnet Theme (PA announcer could have some line about "The hitters you are about to see will strike out; their names will not be changed; they are not innocent" or something like that...)

Fourth: Can't believe I didn't think of this earlier, the Terminator theme. Enough said.

AC/DC's "Thunderstruck" is an obvious choice.

But I have to go with Godsmack's "I stand alone".