The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cody1774

MLB is going to be a good year

Nothing to do with betting, but I am excited for the upcoming season/

agreed. I cant wait until baseball starts! tomorrow the pitchers and catchers are reporting to camp. GO JAYS!!

I dont think I have ever been as excited for the baseball season. That is what I fall back on whenever the Flames arent playing well! "Well at least baseball will start soon, and my White Sox and Jays will both be good this year!"

I know this may not belong in this topic, but I am really looking forward to MLB 2K7!  I know, I'm a geek.  :D

I wish i had a console to play that on.

I know that EA Sports lost the Baseball gaming contract to making MVP.

Does MLB 2k7 2k6 have good announcers?

I know this may not belong in this topic, but I am really looking forward to MLB 2K7!  I know, I'm a geek.  :D

Jon Miller and Joe Morgan do the commentary.

Jon Miller and Joe Morgan do the commentary.

I was so pissed when EA lost the basbeall. It pwned! Last years announcers were terrible, it was Matt Vasgersian and some other tool. That was for MLB 06:The Show

I was p'oed about the EA Sports thingy as well, but 2k6 wasn't too bad, and 2k7 looks realy awesome. Looks like they really spent time on being very detaled on the way specific players get ready in the batter's box and how they celebreate home runs, etc. The game play should be good, amd looks like the animations and details are greatly improved. I am excited!

does anyone else get this?

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions/mlbtv.jsp

I get it ever year..its great. I love it! can watch games whenever you want. The NHL are slowly working there way to this.

Well, for the Blue Jays... "Local live blackout restrictions include all of Canada."

Really though, for $90 USD (I assume) to be able to watch every Red Sox game would be pretty cool. The temptation would be too great for me to watch the afternoon games at work... :)

does anyone else get this?

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions/mlbtv.jsp

I get it ever year..its great. I love it! can watch games whenever you want. The NHL are slowly working there way to this.

Well, for the Blue Jays... "Local live blackout restrictions include all of Canada."

Really though, for $90 USD (I assume) to be able to watch every Red Sox game would be pretty cool. The temptation would be too great for me to watch the afternoon games at work... :)

you can watch all the Jays archive games which I dont mind because I dont get home until late anyways..especially when Im our doing stuff. They keep games archived all year..they still have the 2005 season you can watch.