The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freakofnature

Which Sport Besides Hockey Do You Watch Most Often?

You mean there's other things to watch besides Hockey! :blink:

J/k

I watch Snowboarding or Skateboarding besides Hockey.

Football and Baseball I only watch the playoffs.

Personally I love playing the other sports than watching it.

I put down baseball & football, since those two I watch regularly (NFL and CFL). I suppose I could've put down golf too, but only the final days of major tournaments, and even then it's the last half of the broadcast.

Hockey is the only sport I enjoy watching as much as playing. I voted for football because I watch almost every Cowboys and Texas A&M football game.

For the life of me I don't see how people can watch sports like baseball, golf and NASCAR. I have a hard time sitting through a football game so there's no way in Hell I could ever watch one of the aforementioned sports. I guess you have to have played one of them for a while to really enjoy it? I even find playing baseball boring.

basketball(go heat and suns), football(stamps) and a little bit of baseball (if the Cards are playing :))

<i just realized i cheer for teams that are related to hotness-flames, heat, sun> :lol:

Basketball: only if the Suns or Raptors play, I can only stand watching high scoring games.

Baseball: Jays, Red Sox...National league is too boring

Football: CFL, some NFL playoffs

Basketball: only if the Suns or Raptors play, I can only stand watching high scoring games.

Baseball: Jays, Red Sox...National league is too boring

Football: CFL, some NFL playoffs

When I lived in South Africa still I watched quite a bit of tennis( and zero hockey of course..), but since I have lived in Canada I watch hockey almost exclusively..... but now that the Cricket World Cup is on and South Africa is in it still, I did sign up with BellExpressvu to be able to watch. Next game by South Africa is Tuesday against Ireland. Game goes on pretty much all day....... :)

My love for hockey caught me unawares- I never set out to become such a hockey nut. I have no interest in football, car racing, basketball or football at all, and frankly I don't even want to try and become a fan of any of those..... hockey takes too much of my time already. Athletics, now that is something I can watch now and then...

I voted for baseball

Watch the Jays pritty offen because most of the time it's on Sportsnet

I catch the odd football game when the Dolphins are playing

Don't watch a lot of basketball other then in the playoffs.

Like watching March Madness.. One of my favorite times of the year.

IN ORDER:

Football - Go Lions and Rams and Longhorns!!

Baseball- Go Jays!

Basketball- Go Nashy!

Golf- Go Weir/Goosen!

Car Racing- Go Tracy!

Hey how come lawn bowling isn't on here............it's my fav in the summer..........who am I kidding....no offense to those who love the sport!!!

I personally watch all sports that you can bet Sports Select on!!!!!!

Apparently I'm the only Rugby fan. It's my favourite sport to play, and although I don't watch it on tv often, I try not to miss the World Cup, which is this year in September.

For the purpose of the poll I voted 'Other' and that other would be golf. I watch football, or rather listen to it, during the NFL/CFL seasons. I will watch soccer (football) during UEFA/World Cup events and the occasional champions league game that comes on.

Curling is also somewhat interesting as background noise/viewing, as well.

Baseball when it means something (read October)

Basketball is just dumb.

Besides hockey of course I watch soccer! In Germany it's the no 1 so you always see it on TV (I wish there would be hockey instead...) Handball I also really like, it's a pretty fast sport and very nice to watch. Supermoto is my last favorite.

Virtually nothing. I'm kind of anomalous in that the only major-league sport I watch with any regularity is hockey. I don't mind the CFL - as in, if it's on and someone else is watching it I'll pay attention for awhile, and I like going to Stamps games - but I don't make a point of turning on football the way I do with hockey.

The only other sport I actually keep an eye out for is diving, because I dove for about six or seven years and it's on TV once every eighteen months, so I make sure to watch it when I can.