The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freakofnature

Which Sport Besides Hockey Do You Watch Most Often?

Golf. Any golf. Nationwide, PGA, LPGA, European. My wife even hassles me because of it. She doesn't see the beauty of watching a rerun of the 1974 Masters!

I am so Canadian!

My only sports are Hockey and Lacrosse! I do like basketball though. ^^

Football. After hockey and football I start to not care about sports. Some that I will watch every now and then but not really care who actually wins.

Apparently I'm the only Rugby fan. It's my favourite sport to play, and although I don't watch it on tv often, I try not to miss the World Cup, which is this year in September.

You're not alone. :) And the world cup is in my country, even if I didn't try to pick any tickets (too difficult :blink: )

Soccer and Rugby mostly for me. I used to be a great fan of The tour de France before doping scandals and the winning streak of Lance Armstrong.

I've been watching a TON of basketball, leaving very little time for stuff like baseball, racing etc (which I find unintersting anyway).

My other favorite sports..

baseball,Football,Lacrosse. I watch those sports regulary on tv. Sometimes I watch golf,soccer and other sports..only if hockey,baseball,football,lacrosse is not on. Im a big sports junkie.

As an englishman, football/soccer and rugby have always been close to my heart. I can watch the odd cricket game, but only the one day internationals, because they're a little more interesting for me. Ice hockey gained a place in my heart about 6 or 7 years ago, and more recently I've got into lacrosse, american football and basketball, but I just don't get baseball at all!

i watch baseball when there's no hockey on.

die hard Red Sox fan, so for me i watch any Sox game that i can get, or whoever's playing the Stankees. but i don't mind the Jays so much. i just hope they can beat the Pinstripes whenever they go head to head. lol

Right now im waiting for the CFL to start its season. With Hockey being over for this season, I need a new sport to follow.

I wanna know what's your favorite sport besides hockey. Me it's definitely soccer. I played some minor league till my 18.

my other favourite sport is curling.I stick to the ice. :)

my other favourite sport is curling.I stick to the ice. :)

So curling is your extra icing on the cake? That's quite literally cool.

Laccrosse. The NLL is just great entertainment all the way around.

Curling. I guess because I play from time to time and am amazed at the shots top players even thing to try AND often make.

CFL. but I don't go out of my way to see it.

Right now im waiting for the CFL to start its season. With Hockey being over for this season, I need a new sport to follow.

Baseball B)

Well since I'm a hockey fan and I appretiate continuos action and a fast pace I watch the NBA. Can't stand putting on most sleeper sports. I mean unless it's the playoffs baseball is less exciting to watch than paint drying.

CFL Football would be a second. NFL is all glitz and then 3 seconds of "pleasure". I can see why most American men enjoy it though (women to).

A dog chasing his tail will keep me in stiches for hours. That's where I get my round and round entertainment.

Mine is Football.......soccer is fun to play but I do not like watching it on TV...

I play football (and Hockey) and would rather watch football than soccer or other sports...

1- Hockey ;)

2- Football

3- Baseball

After hockey I would have to say NASCAR (Dale Earnhardt Jr. & Clint Bowyer)

Then it's a toss up for the rest. In no real order: Baseball, only if it's the Red Sox

NFL, Atlanta Falcons

CFL, Calgary Stampeders