The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cody1774

Nba Playoffs

I know I am not much of a basketball fan, but I do believe MIA is done already???? I thought Chicago eliminated them.

really?? hahahahahaha i didn't know that :lol: lol i'm soo busy i did'nt watch the game

i guess, i'll go w/ PHX :D

Dallas got knocked out officially!

For those of you who want to see 'Inside the NBA' at the conclusion of TNT broadcasts, I've found a 'Sopcast'-like stream at this link. So, now, if you have the guts to stay up an extra hour late (like me), you can watch the whole thing live!

--

Predictions for the SemiFinals:

Spurs over Suns in 6

Warriors v Jazz/Rockets - If Jazz, then Jazz win in 5; if Rockets, Warriors win in 6

Pistons over Bulls in 7

Cavs over either Raps or Nets; Raps would only last 5 games, Nets can take it to 7

Raptors Lost 97-98 (so close!)

NJ wins series 4-2

What's dissapointing about that game is they had the ball with 8.2 seconds left(plenty of time) and they didn't even get a shot off. 1 Bad pass, 1 Season over

Exactly like they said on the broadcast last night, Nash is the leauges MVP once again. He stepped up when his team stumbled and led them to a huge win (biggest in team playoff history if I do recall). Utterly beautiful to watch. It did start to get a little annoying all the Gretzky refferences though. Was cool at first (since he was at the game sitting in $3000 seats) but after awhile it was just to much). Suns should take this in 6 unless Duncan really steps up and forces a game 7.

Suns are now out. :(

If stupid Horry didn't suspend 2 of PHX's starters, PHX would've won the last game.

Predictions for the SemiFinals:

Spurs over Suns in 6

Warriors v Jazz/Rockets - If Jazz, then Jazz win in 5; if Rockets, Warriors win in 6

Pistons over Bulls in 7

Cavs over either Raps or Nets; Raps would only last 5 games, Nets can take it to 7

Well ....

I got all my teams right, and on two of them, I even got my number of games right, but I was one game off on both EC predictions. So that's 8 things to get, and I managed to get 6/8.

Now for the Conference Finals:

West - Jazz v Spurs ........ Spurs in 6

East - Pistons v Cavs ...... Pistons in 5

In which case, I'm doing Spurs in 7 over the Pistons.