The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cody1774

De La Hoya Vs Mayweather

I am also a big fan of Oscar and I agree with you. I don't think he can compete against Mayweather's quickness. As much as it pains me to say, I don't see Oscar maing it to the 8th as you have predicted. I really hope I am wrong.

You know, I'm not a big boxing fan. However, I watched a thing on this fight last night. I really hope De La Hoya wins. Mayweather needs an attitude adjustment. Unfortunately, I work until the fight will likely be over. Lame.

Mayweather wins in a split decision..The fight wasn't all that great, I was expecting more..Gotta give De La Hoya credit, I didn't think he go the distance.

Mayweather wins in a split decision..The fight wasn't all that great, I was expecting more..Gotta give De La Hoya credit, I didn't think he go the distance.

Thanks for the update, I sadly missed this fight.

I was really hoping Hoya would have came out on top, but I'm glad to hear Hoya hung in there.

I don't really get into the Boxing scene. but they sure do hype it up

Wasn;t there supposed to be some kind of match in Calgary though

Holyfield was scheduled to fight in Calgary but it's now canceled.

Wow they sure made Mayweather out to look like the heel. He was on Leno last night and sure seemed like a classy, down to earth, nice guy. He let Leno hold his belt, and told the fans he was retiring, but if the fans want a re-match he will come out, anything for the fans.