The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toronto Fc

Great to see Toronto FC finally win a game. There first in Major league Soccer history (since this is their first season in the league)

I've watched every game so far this season and todays game they really played their hearts out. It had everything...goals,action, even some pushing and shoving which almost turned into fights. Has anyone else watched any games so far? Im thinking about turning into a Toronto FC fan.

Nah...

Only time I ever watch soccer is in the world cup

Not enough scoring (where have I heard that before)

Great to see Toronto FC finally win a game. There first in Major league Soccer history (since this is their first season in the league)

I've watched every game so far this season and todays game they really played their hearts out. It had everything...goals,action, even some pushing and shoving which almost turned into fights. Has anyone else watched any games so far? Im thinking about turning into a Toronto FC fan.

I've been able to catch a few games this year (including today's). Fun game to watch today, the fans were really great. Any time you get a few goals and a couple reds it's usually pretty entertaining.

I've been able to catch a few games this year (including today's). Fun game to watch today, the fans were really great. Any time you get a few goals and a couple reds it's usually pretty entertaining.

The fans were awesome..it almost felt like you were at a NHL playoff game.

Only time I ever watch soccar is in the world cup

Euro Cups?

But, yes. International soccer > North American 'leagues.' Even in league action, all the good players seem to be in Europe, with the exception of Beckham (he's here). I might start watching soccer towards the end of the season, or perhaps next summer when I'm going to manage to settle myself down after a successful Flames playoff run to watch the 08 Euro.

all the good players seem to be in Europe, with the exception of Beckham (he's here).

Wasn't he going downhill?

I heard he was on the bench most of the time for Real Madrid

Correct me if I'm wrong

Wasn't he going downhill?

I heard he was on the bench most of the time for Real Madrid

Correct me if I'm wrong

Well, not neccesarily on the bench but He is definatly not the player who dominated the soccer world a couple years ago. But in a nutshell his best days are behind him.

I'm really happy FC finally won a game I didn't see the game but I can imagine how great it would have been to watch.

game is on CBC today if anyone wants to watch.

2-2 draw vs Columbus ... it was a rather interesting match considering that it's soccer...