The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wwe

Did any of you see the limo explosion on Monday? Apparently Vince McMahon is dead.. I think its fake, but a part of me says its real, it says so on the site, but of course its trying to go with the flow with the storyline.. But its hitting me like Eddie Guerrero's death hit me. o_O

You seriously think it's real? Tell me, how many times did they show Owen Hart's live accident which lead to his death? Not once after the live broadcast. It's all staged. No wonder the quality of WWE hasn't gotten much better with time if they can still make people believe any of it is real.

The funniest part is that enough fans fell for it that the police were called in to investigate. The WWE had to publically admit it was faked...thus bursting the blissful ignorance of their target audience.

Noooooooooooooooooooo.......it's not possible........VIIIINNNNNNCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEE...

Oh wait....it was faked? Oh right....Yeah......I knew that......

The funniest part is that enough fans fell for it that the police were called in to investigate. The WWE had to publically admit it was faked...thus bursting the blissful ignorance of their target audience.

I will admit it was well staged but so obvious something was going to happen. Aparently the explosion was filmed the Saturday before. It's VERY obvious all the reports for "officials" are just fabrications. Love the eye witness reports from people who think they saw a charred body. WWE used a pyro company to stage the event, and had city permits to do so. Also, it was done in a smaller US city rather than in say New York so that those "bright" fans who did infact dial 9-1-1 wouldn't tie up to many resources in a highly populated area. Not only that but the emergency services would have all needed to be pre-advised to the goings on so they were prepared for the possible reactions. Nothing about this it real, and the way McMahon played it out in his "final moments" was so poorly acted that the spectacle lost all it's impact. Not to mention the very slow way he climbed into the limo. Plus, since when had Vince ever had to open the door to his own limo and where was the driver? Not to mention how did the camera crew not get blown over but such a blast or drop the camera and run to try and help Vince in any way? Kinda cool idea, poor excecution. Still better then Mark Henry watching the love of his life old hag deliver his love child... an adult sized human hand :huh:

I finally managed to watch the clip of the limo exploding and then the fire department trying to put out the fire.

That was hilarious. Watching the fire fighters give the limo a power wash, occasionally hitting the fire with the water. I wonder if a "twin" or a cousin with a striking resemblance to Vince will show up in a few months.

Sounds like carefully cutting a pasting a few clips together. Hmm...I think I'll go blow up a limo too....

Sounds like carefully cutting a pasting a few clips together. Hmm...I think I'll go blow up a limo too....

Actualy it was an extremely well done composite using a hand-held zoom. Regardless, Vince is alive as he broke the storyline to appear at the begining of Raw tonight to talk about Chris Benoit. The first and only time I've ever seen WWE completely stop everything over a fallen star.

Actualy it was an extremely well done composite using a hand-held zoom. Regardless, Vince is alive as he broke the storyline to appear at the begining of Raw tonight to talk about Chris Benoit. The first and only time I've ever seen WWE completely stop everything over a fallen star.

I can just imagine the rednecks heads exploding pondering how he could have come back from the dead.