The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C. F. L. Season Openers

I can't wait for the start of the season. The Stamps look like they have a good team. I still think the team to beat in the west will be the Lions and out east it could be the Bombers. GO STAMPS GO!!!

I can't wait for the start of the season. The Stamps look like they have a good team. I still think the team to beat in the west will be the Lions and out east it could be the Bombers. GO STAMPS GO!!!

I think this year we could really give BC a good run for their money. Out east you never know, I could see either Montreal, Toronto or Winnipeg taking it.

I'm pretty sure the game will be shown - I haven't seen any mention of a blackout of the game anywhere.

It's actually been a while since I've noticed a home game blacked out, actually...

CBC BETTER NOT BLACK THIS GAME OUT!!!!!!

Come to the game instead! :P

I heard on TSN that this game is supposedly going to be blacked out.

Important sighting at the game!

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")

I smell a tradition if things go well this year... :)

I hope your right I just saw your post and they scored a touchdown!!!!!

Stamps were all over the Ti-Cats. That was a great game to watch, but I would have liked to see Akili get some play time after we opened up the score.

I was there tonight. Great game it was! I was impressed with everyone. Especially the defense since there all really young. They stepped it up and played real good. Rambo was probably the best receiver for the Stamps tonight and Reynolds had some great runs.

That jackrabbit on the field made me laugh. My dad was muttering something about a shotgun.

Yay for complete domination by Los Stampeders. (And the interview with Ryan Getzlaf. :P)

That jackrabbit on the field made me laugh. My dad was muttering something about a shotgun.

Yay for complete domination by Los Stampeders. (And the interview with Ryan Getzlaf. :P)

haha,the best part was when they put the Touchdown horn on when the Rabbit crossed the goal-line into the endzone and the place going crazy!

he was there at the game??? waaahhh i missed it!! :(

he was there at the game??? waaahhh i missed it!! :(

Yeah, his brother ended up making the TiCats, although I don't think he actually played on Saturday, and CBC interviewed Ryan in...I think the first quarter, asking him about his brother and about whether or not he'd be there when the Cup came to Regina.

Yeah, his brother ended up making the TiCats, although I don't think he actually played on Saturday, and CBC interviewed Ryan in...I think the first quarter, asking him about his brother and about whether or not he'd be there when the Cup came to Regina.

what quarter was that? ugh! i shouldve done my chores in the afternoon...

yeah he was in the end zone on one play thats all i can recall seeing him.

Montreal takes on Winnipeg at 6:00pm MT to start off week 2, here is CFL.ca's write up

(CFL.ca wire) -- The Winnipeg Blue Bombers have an opportunity to put some distance between themselves and the Montreal Alouettes in an East Division showdown at Canad Inns Stadium on Thursday night...

[ mod edit- Please refrain from posting the full article. A snippet and link will suffice. ]