The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beergirl 1 deleted

Super Bowl Poll

You mean...the cheating pats?

Yeah, I want those Pats to win too. Yeah they cheat, but I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of teams do from time to time. The Pats, however try to do it ALL the time cause Belichick is an arrogant *** who thinks he's God. And they used a camera. Dumb.

Either them or the Colts. Or the Saints. Or the Chargers.

Yeah, I don't watch the NFL much :P (though I follow it but I'm not at the point where I have a single team that I'll cheer for)

49'ers...

Won't happen, but I can hope can't I?

I used to like the 49'ers back in the day when Montana played for them. I don't watch much NFL football, but if I cheer for anyone these days it's Green Bay.

You mean...the cheating pats?

We'll just see how things end up when the league fully investigates

if they did cheat im just puzzled why they would steal signals from the jets?

Anyways they completely destroyed the chargers today without cheating so i guess that says alot

Yep, Donovan needs to shake off all that rust...

yeah, I'm not worried though. If our Wide outs can get open and the line protects like they usually do. Mahe will be nice, even though all he does is fair catch more then Lewis and Reed did...

yeah, I'm not worried though. If our Wide outs can get open and the line protects like they usually do. Mahe will be nice, even though all he does is fair catch more then Lewis and Reed did...

True. I'm sure Donovan will bounce back... NFC East games are always crazy.. I can't wait for tonight!!

True. I'm sure Donovan will bounce back... NFC East games are always crazy.. I can't wait for tonight!!

I'll agree but at least I can watch the preseason right now :D

Buccaneers all the way!! I know, more of a long shot than pretty much everyone but I can dream. They sure looked good against the Saints though!

Pritty sure the dolphins have much worse odds :P Trent Green throws more INTs then Culpepper! Yesterday he threw two in a row!

NFL

Super Bowl XLII

Event Date: Feb. 3, 2008 / Last updated August 21, 2007

Team Current

San Diego Chargers 6/1

Chicago Bears 8/1

Baltimore Ravens 10/1

Indianapolis Colts 11/2

New Orleans Saints 12/1

New England Patriots 5/1

Philadelphia Eagles 25/1

Seattle Seahawks 15/1

Cincinnati Bengals 15/1

Dallas Cowboys 20/1

New York Jets 25/1

Philadelphia Eagles 25/1

Pittsburgh Steelers 25/1

Jacksonville Jaguars 25/1

Carolina Panthers 30/1

Denver Broncos 25/1

New York Giants 30/1

St. Louis Rams 40/1

Buffalo Bills 75/1

Kansas City Chiefs 75/1

Minnesota Vikings 50/1

Washington Redskins 50/1

San Francisco 49ers 45/1

Tennessee Titans 70/1

Atlanta Falcons 75/1

Green Bay Packers 50/1

Miami Dolphins 75/1

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 60/1

Arizona Cardinals 75/1

Cleveland Browns 100/1

Houston Texans 100/1

Detroit Lions 125/1

Oakland Raiders 150/1

True, but I can't get any preseason action here in So Cal.

Gah. What's going on in Philly?!! COME ON!!

you can watch preseason with the free center ice preview, doesn't give you every game you want to see but it gives you some. I watched the isles play the trashers last night while listening to the flyers beating up on the devils:)

Eagles are waiting for someone to throw TNT under the bum. Phillies are pulling themselves together at least 2.5 behinds the mets and 1.5 behind padres...

Pats win again 38-7 this time. I know it was against a poor bills team but we could have easily added another 2 TD's if Brady stayed in.. haha its a good time to be a pats fan

Pats win again 38-7 this time. I know it was against a poor bills team but we could have easily added another 2 TD's if Brady stayed in.. haha its a good time to be a pats fan

And that's why I drafted Brady and Moss in my fantasy football. Can anyone say 3-0?