The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beergirl 1 deleted

Super Bowl Poll

I guess I saved the only 1/4 of NFL I watched this year for a comeback win.

lol i watched the 2nd qaurter...got bored, went on the computer

but i checked nfl.com at the end!

I lost my day... it was almost as painful as it was when the Flames lost game 7 to Tampa.. but that was very great football.. i like it when you have a feeling you can lose in every sport it makes it better!

I lost my vocal chords screaming and laughing so loud.... way to go Giants! Congrats to Eli Manning! BAHAHAHAHAHAH

Eli winning it a year after his brother did. Pretty cool info there.

Now Eli Manning has proven to the world that HE can win the big game.

It seems he proved it a year after his big brother did.

Giants pull this one out in overtime or on the last play...

and yeah i know its a long shot

well 35 seconds left is pretty close to the final play

Most Exciting Game Ive Ever Watched....Of Football, like when he broke those tackles i went INSANE

Good finish. Most exciting game? If so, you need to watch more football. :P

I think the Giants D proved Brady isn't much if he doesnt have all day more then Eli proved he can win the big game, even on the last drive he was almost picked twice and yes may have escaped what looked like a sure sack, but was then saved by a miracle catch.

Good finish. Most exciting game? If so, you need to watch more football. :P

This is will most certainly go down as one of the most exciting games in Super Bowl history. I would say top 5 for sure. The final 2:39 was the football game, and what can I say about the scramble and catch play from Eli to Tyree. OMG.

Okay I am just a slight bit Giants biased but that was a good game.

Oh and BTW, that's 11 straight won on the road by the G-men. A currently running NFL record! Take that 18 and who?

'08 Super Bowl Champs. WOO!

This will indeed go down as a 'Classic' superbowl finish.

Upsetting the Patriots and ending their undefeated season.

I was reading an article about the SuperBowl, Although I follow the CFL, and don't remember the player's name. He had only experienced 2 super bowls in his long career. He was a player for the Giants. He wanted to retire this, year but he stuck around. I think he went 22 years between the two. Although I wanted to see history be made, I'm glad he got to retire in peace by winning. And winning in a hard fought game.

I was reading an article about the SuperBowl, Although I follow the CFL, and don't remember the player's name. He had only experienced 2 super bowls in his long career. He was a player for the Giants. He wanted to retire this, year but he stuck around. I think he went 22 years between the two. Although I wanted to see history be made, I'm glad he got to retire in peace by winning. And winning in a hard fought game.

Yeah, Michael Strahan and he's only been to the dance twice: 2000 and tonight. As much as I hate the Giants for winning, good for Mike on finally getting his Super Bowl ring. A great DE finally gets the ring he's deserved for so long.

Oh, and who would've guessed at the beginning of the year that Eli Manning would own a Super Bowl ring AND be MVP. You probably would've been called nuts at the beginning of the year for saying that, but you sure could've won a lot of bets :P

Yeah, Michael Strahan and he's only been to the dance twice: 2000 and tonight. As much as I hate the Giants for winning, good for Mike on finally getting his Super Bowl ring. A great DE finally gets the ring he's deserved for so long.

Oh, and who would've guessed at the beginning of the year that Eli Manning would own a Super Bowl ring AND be MVP. You probably would've been called nuts at the beginning of the year for saying that, but you sure could've won a lot of bets :P

Strahan is why I was cheering for the Giants (ok that and i despise the Patriots)... the guy is arguably the funniest man in sports

wow that was an upset... i was rooting for the pats but it's good to see manning win the super bowl.. i like the part where he almost got sacked then he passed it to some guy (i forgot his name)

btw, that was an exciting game! :)

I will be sticking by my team!

We can do it!

Eli can do it for us!

We went 7-1 on the road in regular season!

Who else voted Giants :P

I CALLED IT!

GO GIANTS!

ELI MANNING

WOOO

awefsdfsg... I'm still bashing my head against the wall from this game.

Talk about a major let-down. Gotta hand it to Eli and the G-Men, though. They played a killer game.