The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cody1774

UFC 83 Serra vs St-Pierre 2

Matt Serra vs Georges St-Pierre- George

Travis Lutter Vs. Rich Franklin- Rich

Nate Quarry Vs. Kalib Starnes- Quarry

Charles McCarthy Vs. Michael Bisping- Bisping (Can't stand 'No Heart' McCarthy. He has no business being in the UFC.)

Mark Bocek Vs. Mac Danzig- Danzig

Joe Doerksen Vs. Jason MacDonald- MacDonald

Jason Day Vs. Alan Belcher- No idea

Ed Herman Vs. Demian Maia- Herman

Rich Clementi Vs. Sam Stout- Stout

Brad Morris Vs. Cain Velasquez- No idea

Kuniyoshi Hironaka Vs. Jonathan Goulet- Goulet

Matt Serra vs Georges St-Pierre

Travis Lutter Vs. Rich Franklin

Nate Quarry Vs. Kalib Starnes

Charles McCarthy Vs. Michael Bisping

Mark Bocek Vs. Mac Danzig

Joe Doerksen Vs. Jason MacDonald

Jason Day Vs. Alan Belcher

Ed Herman Vs. Demian Maia

Rich Clementi Vs. Sam Stout

Brad Morris Vs. Cain Velasquez

Kuniyoshi Hironaka Vs. Jonathan Goulet

I can not wait till the GSP Serra fight. I hope GSP absolutely destroys Serra in Montreal.

The first 4 fights in the list are all going to be great fights, hopefully I can see most of them.

Wow I just saw information on how fast the Bell Centre sold out for this event. It is going to be the largest ever UFC event at over 21000 people and it sold over 13000 tickets in 24 hours to its Fight Club presale members and then sold the rest within a minute of the tickets becoming public. Unreal. Not only is this the largest UFC event but the fastest to sell out. Needless to say there will be more UFC events in Canada. Maybe out west?

:lol:

Canadian fans showing their love for Serra at the weigh in

The packed house at the Bell Centre started booing Matt Serra the second he made his way to the pre-weigh in staging area Friday afternoon and it didn

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE

Edit: Anyone else here going to watch the game/want to? If so give me a shout. ;)

Edit: Danzig messed Bocek up, wow. Made his face look like hamburger.

And now Bisping kneed the crap out of McCarthy for the win

Starnes was greatly outclassed, boring fight didn't do anything. Quarry just mocked the crap out of Starnes. Starnes is going to have to prove something if he wants to get back into the ring.

Lutter did not get conditioned for this fight. Looked like crap except for almost getting an armbar. No reason for him to be totally out of gas after only 7 mins. Franklin in much better condition.

And GSP absolutely dominates Serra at his own game, is their anyone that can beat GSP in any aspect of a fight? GSP's conditioning and strength is absolutely amazing too, really quite impressive. His game plan tonight showed that he is very intelligent too. He is going to hold this title for a long time I think.

Prelims now

The Goulet Hironaka fight was pretty good. Hironaka almost finished earlier but Goulet just survived and then ended up catching Hironaka in the 2nd knocking him out.

I watched the whole thing, it was great! St. Pierre just gave it to Serra.

The whole event was very entertaining! well done it was.

I wasnt into the UFC much before last night but after last nights event..I think I'll be watching it more now.

GSP absolutely dominated Serra, in every aspect. Serra didn't have a chance. I don't even know if anyone is even in the same level as GSP in his weight class.