The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beergirl 1 deleted

Beijing 2008 Olympic Games

They all do it, but only the dumb ones get caught.

Any Canadian test positive for MJ yet? :lol:B)

MJ? Mary Jane, Spiderman's girlfriend? MJ Majong I love Majong myself. Micheal Jackson?

Anyways, wouldn't Dope make a performance crappy, as it's not a stimulant but a sleep inducing calm drug? The athlete would lose that sense of pressure, also affect the Short term memory. So he or she forgets the next few moves in the routine.

They all do it, but only the dumb ones get caught.

Any Canadian test positive for MJ yet? :lol:B)

MJ? Mary Jane, Spiderman's girlfriend? MJ Majong I love Majong myself. Micheal Jackson?

Anyways, wouldn't Dope make a performance crappy, as it's not a stimulant but a sleep inducing calm drug? The athlete would lose that sense of pressure, also affect the Short term memory. So he or she forgets the next few moves in the routine.

Marijuana?

No, I don't think snowboarders participate in any Summer games.

hey! thats an unfair accusation. I stay away from any kind of smoking and I have been snowboarding for 5 years. thats an unfair stereotype ya bigot ^_^

Two more medals for Canada today!

Gold for Eric Lamaze in the individual equestrian with a perfect performance, even in the jump off. TSN

Silver for Emilie Heymans in 10 m diving. TSN

Marijuana?

No, I don't think snowboarders participate in any Summer games.

Sounds oddly familiar... Robin Williams live on Broadway anyone?

Gold for Eric Lamaze in the individual equestrian with a perfect performance, even in the jump off. TSN[/post]

That's freaking awesome! Canada's equestrian team has had the talent but never been able to put things together at the Olympics. It's great to see them being successful this time. :D

My new favorite reason for watching the Olympics.....

n588730307_1106238_7338.jpg

n588730307_1094814_6939.jpg

Martina Zubcic, tae-kwon-do for Croatia.

Apologies for the deviation off-topic, but for some reason all this time I thought you were female!! :lol:

I agree, though, a beautiful gal, indeed!

I'm stoked for VAN KOEVERDEN!!!

Talking about hot Olympians.. I'm pretty depressed that Allison Stokke didn't make the US team this year. :(

ANYWAYS, going back to on-topic-ness.. Van Koeverden is almost a lock on the podium, because it seems that there are only 2 main contenders with him.

Apologies for the deviation off-topic, but for some reason all this time I thought you were female!! :lol:

>>> He does have a perfect Cybernectic cyborg body doesn't he? Everything is symetrical. He's like some comic book character. Sigh, if only humans didn't age. If we could stay like that forever, a perfect machine. And he's all ours! Canadian.

Gold for Eric Lamaze in the individual equestrian with a perfect performance, even in the jump off. TSN

Heymans is a Cyborg woman!

>>> He does have a perfect Cybernectic cyborg body doesn't he? Everything is symetrical. He's like some comic book character. Sigh, if only humans didn't age. If we could stay like that forever, a perfect machine. And he's all ours! Canadian.

Heymans is a Cyborg woman!

I would say that Shawn Johnson is better looking than she is. great smile too. sure shes like 2 feet tall and underdeveloped for a 16 year old girl, but she is super-cute and has a great personality in interviews

johnsonx.jpg

WHAT HOW WHERE WHY!!! AVK didn't get a podium position in K1 1000m?!! WHAT.

He's really disappointed...

EDIT: On a lighter note, Thomas Hall gets Bronze!

I'm so DOWN still though because Van Koeverden was so disappointed.. The heartbreaker for me was "I'm sorry" DON'T BE SORRY VAN KOEVERDEN! WE ARE NOT ANY BETTER!

Okay, you've redeemed yourself from the Justin Henin thread. :D

I would say that Shawn Johnson is better looking than she is. great smile too. sure shes like 2 feet tall and underdeveloped for a 16 year old girl, but she is super-cute and has a great personality in interviews

johnsonx.jpg

I think Shawn Johnson has a real honest and good person face. She's made for cereal boxes just like the gymnastic commentators said on TV. But, to say she's super-cute? I dunno about that.

This games hae been quite funny. For a week all Canadians were questioning the Athletes, criticizing the programs, and now Canada looks like they'll have one of the their best medal hauls in their Summer games history and exceed their expectations. I guess they are just a 2nd week type of country ^_^

One of the worst Olympic games for The Netherlands... Only 7 gold, 5 silver and 4 bronze.

I guess with a population of 16 million people, 16 medals isn't that bad. But we were aiming for 28 medals. <_<

We don't need another incarnation of the "Hot Chicks" thread. Let's keep this on topic please.

If you have pictures of hot women that you just have to share, please send them to me via PM. :ph34r: