The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beergirl 1 deleted

Beijing 2008 Olympic Games

How can you not mention a guy who broke 7 world records, captured 8 gold medals? He is one of the greatest olympians ever, if not THE greatest. Thats like talking about a collection of the greatest hockey players and not mentioning Orr or Gretzky.

Ban

I'm staying up for rowing.

I'm thinking of trying it out next year. It looks like something that I would be able to do.

WHAT THE George Bush I DON'T GET THE rainbow Gary Bettman WRESTLING RULE! WHY SHOULD THE LAST POINT IN A TIE MAKE YOU WIN THE SET WHAT THE George BushKKKK I'm pissed! Godammit that was George Bushing rainbow

Edit: BAH! Womens Eight places 4th. Stupid Netherlands had to battle from behind to get silver..

GOLD!! I didn't! :D

My only concern is if I woke up anyone in my house. This was pretty late.. I'm gonna have weird sleeping patterns again. :(

I stayed up to watch the first couple of bronze medals but fell asleep right before the Women's eight. I was trying to stay up to watch the Men's eight but that was freaking late.

I stayed up to watch the first couple of bronze medals but fell asleep right before the Women's eight. I was trying to stay up to watch the Men's eight but that was freaking late.

LOL! I fell asleep before the women's 8 race too and woke up just as it finished. I then managed to drift off again and woke up just as the men's 8 race finished. Yay me. B) I just finished watching a replay of the men's race. I say, that was some kind of dominating performance they put out there. Quite awesome. I wish I'd seen it live. :lol:

The Canadian diver, Harley, rawwwl rawwwllll. Anyways, almost made Bronze, but still she did alot better than that American chick with the nerves. She like stood on board for 30 seconds. Guo Jingjing, finishes her career with 4 Golds, tieing with other Chinese diver. Perhaps she should pull a Phelps and go for Gold in London? But her emotionless stone face, makes her look like some sort of crazy cyborg chick who wants to kill me in sleep.... Why is she So Serious? Ha ha ha ha.

The Canadian diver, Harley, rawwwl rawwwllll. Anyways, almost made Bronze, but still she did alot better than that American chick with the nerves. She like stood on board for 30 seconds. Guo Jingjing, finishes her career with 4 Golds, tieing with other Chinese diver. Perhaps she should pull a Phelps and go for Gold in London? But her emotionless stone face, makes her look like some sort of crazy cyborg chick who wants to kill me in sleep.... Why is she So Serious? Ha ha ha ha.

WHAT THE George Bush I DON'T GET THE rainbow Gary Bettman WRESTLING RULE! WHY SHOULD THE LAST POINT IN A TIE MAKE YOU WIN THE SET WHAT THE George BushKKKK I'm pissed! Godammit that was George Bushing rainbow

Edit: BAH! Womens Eight places 4th. Stupid Netherlands had to battle from behind to get silver..

>>> Oh that's nothing! I was confused when our Fencer. Luan Jujie, kept on scoring. But the lights on helmet flashed wildly, Green. While her opponent's flashed red, Then she scored again. but nothing flashed. Then she scored again, and Luan's lights flashed RED, while her opponent flashed Green.

Her opponent scored again, and hers flashed RED while Luan's Flashed Green...

Are the judges just messing with our heads there was no consistency?

>>> Oh that's nothing! I was confused when our Fencer. Luan Jujie, kept on scoring. But the lights on helmet flashed wildly, Green. While her opponent's flashed red, Then she scored again. but nothing flashed. Then she scored again, and Luan's lights flashed RED, while her opponent flashed Green.

Her opponent scored again, and hers flashed RED while Luan's Flashed Green...

Are the judges just messing with our heads there was no consistency?

But then how does one win these games if it's not judged? ALL of them are good. It's awesome what they can get their bodies to do. Like can the average person make the body go flippy floopity floo? like that? or lift very heavy stuff, or resemble a bullet on Matrix with the running. However, there are only 3 medals in the sports though. Everyone but George Bush, deserves a Gold medal, but. there is only so much Gold that they can spare to make them, that's not being used for money, or Judge Dread's shoulder pads. ha ha ha. Gold is finite resource.

But then how does one win these games if it's not judged? ALL of them are good. It's awesome what they can get their bodies to do. Like can the average person make the body go flippy floopity floo? like that? or lift very heavy stuff, or resemble a bullet on Matrix with the running. However, there are only 3 medals in the sports though. Everyone but George Bush, deserves a Gold medal, but. there is only so much Gold that they can spare to make them, that's not being used for money, or Judge Dread's shoulder pads. ha ha ha. Gold is finite resource.