The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beergirl 1 deleted

Bingo soon to become an official competition at the OG

I'm just going to take a wild stab in the dark here and say that it was just a joke or maybe the OP misheard.

Although maybe if it were true, they could have the B-I-N-G-O song as the new Olympic anthem.....

Rugby should be added. I forget the reasoning behind its exclusion, but, it is high time they include this sport.

Rugby should be added. I forget the reasoning behind its exclusion, but, it is high time they include this sport.

Hmm not sure. But probably the same reason american football isnt in it. Too savage maybe?

Hmm not sure. But probably the same reason american football isnt in it. Too savage maybe?

They have boxing. I don't think it has anything to do with savage...

Savage?

I love how people equate Rugby with Football. These sports are as different as night an day...

They have boxing. I don't think it has anything to do with savage...

Yea but boxing with headgear and on a point system.

Savage?

I love how people equate Rugby with Football. These sports are as different as night an day...

Well why then? They are savage thats why they play once a week (football atleast) cause they kill eachother out there. Rugby is much more savage. And they are not as different as night and day, come on now. Running the ball across a line, laterals, punting. They are very comparable.

I call BS unless a link can be found. Google's got nothing and I would expect if this was true it would be all over.

I've played both Rugby and Football.

Football is fun but it's for the guys who couldn't make the Rugby cut. The games are similar in the same way that baseball and tee ball are. On the surface things look similar but it's a completely different game.