The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stamps vs. Ti-Cats

Stamps have been playing really good this season. Most of their losses were very close games that could have gone either way and most of their wins have been dominant ones.

I would be worried about Montreal but we seem to have their number because of our defensive style.

Woohoo!! we get to skip the Conference finals and move right on the the West Championship game. Only have to win 2 times instead 3 this year in the playoffs. A great season the Stamps have had this year...John Hufnagel is doing an awesome job coaching.

There the best team in the CFL IMO. With the way their defence has started to execute, I think they are actually a step ahead of the rest of the competition.

its football, so you never know what can happen, but they've got as good a shot at any.

I would just like to say, after and during the very first game of the season I said that the Stamps were going to be "&$*@ing awesome" I do believe I was right :P

Yeah Baby!

Gotta agree with Murray1, the Stamps could be 16-1 right now if it wasn't for some last minute points by EDM and WIN ... our only real loss was the Labour Day Classic.

Looking forward to coming back home for the West Final, thanks to the pair that didn't renew their tickets by my Dad's pair, I can take in the game with him and my brothers. It's hard to cheer for Calgary's teams out here, I'll be glad to finally sit in McMahon to watch a game.

(I would laugh if we played EDM for the grey CUP! :lol: ) But most likely Montreal.

The only thing that would make the weekend better was if I could see the Flames as well.

Can someone give me their opinion. I am in a fantasy league for CFL. I have to pick a winner for tonights Montreal vs Edmonton game. I know it is meaningless for both teams, but will Edmonton come out strong after losing so bad last week? Or will it be play starters for 1/2 game and the rest you mix with non starters. Opinions please!????