The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where to watch EPL Online, for free :) ?

1. I do not watch much of EPL though i try and stay updated with the league table and the games.

2. Arsenal. I have supported them ever since i started following soccer.

I watch setanta sports which is just pure football on satellite they do Argentine league and a couple other lesser watched leagues too, but in terms of online i got no idea

1. Usually TSN/Sportsnet. I can watch on online at about:blank

2. Liverpool in the EPL and Valencia in the La Liga.

So i have a extreme dislike for the red devils :)

As German, I grew up with soccer. I used to play soccer for about 10 years... But compared to hockey, soccer is such a boooooooring sport. I was a fan of FC Cologne here in Germany, but I also watched some games of the FC Liverpool live, so they were my favorite team in England...

1. I watch some at home (have a Setanta subscription, so SNET, score, Setanta, and TSN for champions league) but most games I watch at 'On the Rocks' at Elbow and Canyon Meadows Dr. SW, which brings me to my next point

2. Liverpool FC is the club I follow. On the Rocks is the official home of Liverpool supporters in Calgary. They are open for every match regardless of the hour. That also gives me an extreme dislike for Manchester United. I have spoken to Owen Hargreaves too as I know his brothers here. Really nice guy and I give him all the credit in the world for not telling me to leave when I told him that he'd signed with the wrong team. :D. Now as they're tied for first place with Chelsea (in 2nd on goal differential though) the season is shaping up to be much better than the last, and a bid for the title continues to look very likely. Torres is out for a few weeks again though, as his hamstring has gotten re-aggravated. Going to have to go with Kuyt and Keane most likely, which isn't that bad as a second choice either. I hope Keane finds his touch soon though.

1.)I watch it on Setanta, although I used to watch it on Sopcast, which isn't alway reliable if you're looking to watch a certain team every week. I'd go Setanta, especially if it's premierleague you're looking for.

2.) Arsenal as you can see! Although they're going through tough times :( I have been a soccer player all my life and loved it, so much so that I quit hockey for it. When I began getting into English soccer I admired Thierry Henry and Dennis Bergkamp at arsenal. Then seeing them get the double in 2002, go undefeated in 2004, and their Champions League run in 2006 have all gotten me progressively hooked on the team since.