The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beergirl 1 deleted

Stamps for Grey cup 2008?

Montreal takes out Edmonton, now Calgary just has to do its job to get to the final.

Yep, and Montreal's only the 9th team in the last 53 years to both host and be in the Grey Cup Final.

Fun Fact: Hosting teams are 3-5 in Grey Cup finals during that time span.

Go Stamps!

atta boy!

I'm not a big beer fan. Give me hard liquor any day of the week, especially rum and coke (if you can, put a nanking cherry in it and its amazing!)

119472111128.jpg

Anyways, I was (in a tiny way) kind of hoping for an Eskimo win - just for that chance of a Calgary / Edmonton Grey Cup.

Now I m just hoping the Stamps can pull this one off.

Stamps aren't looking that good tonight so far... their defense has been pretty solid but no offense so far.

Edit: RAMBO!!! 12-9 after the half Calgary gaining momentum

Holy crap who else just saw that forced fumble? Way to go Calgary.

Edit: Oh Gary Leeman...

Edit2: Great job by the Stamps to stone wall BC on 2 1st and TDs after a terrible interception.

15-12 now.

We need a really good drive on our next offensive possession. Have to take advantage of all of BC's misses thus far, because as inept as they've been in the red zone we can't keep expecting that they will continue to be that inept.

Edit: Great 2-and-out to get the offense back on the field.

15-15 now they should have got the major but screwed it up. Calgary has momentum and their defense has been dynamite so hopefully they can pull it off.

GO STAMPS GO

Another 2-and-out for us :D

Our defense has kept us in the game.

...and our return game, although it's looking like that one by Howell won't count <_<

Jesus what a weird ending.

Oh well, WE'RE GOING TO THE GREY CUP BABY!

It's time for the ULTIMATE battle of Alberta! Let the STREAKERS WIN! And it's in CALGARY, so a fair warning to the Stampeeders LOSING=Rastacat turns into Bigglesworthcat( Streak), and I'm fat and disgusting. so WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN. There we go! motivation and incentive. If it works on the Stamps. Perhaps it can work on our Flames too!

Jesus what a weird ending.

Oh well, WE'RE GOING TO THE GREY CUP BABY!

It's time for the ULTIMATE battle of Alberta! Let the STREAKERS WIN! And it's in CALGARY, so a fair warning to the Stampeeders LOSING=Rastacat turns into Bigglesworthcat( Streak), and I'm fat and disgusting. so WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN. There we go! motivation and incentive. If it works on the Stamps. Perhaps it can work on our Flames too!