The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beergirl 1 deleted

Stamps for Grey cup 2008?

they all just made the NFL and won the superbowl?

not to attack them, but their dreams up until high school ended was winning the Super Bowl, id like to meet someone who wants the Grey Cup over the Super Bowl

I'm thinking the top Canadian in the Grey Cup game, Sandro DeAngelis, would say he'd take this over the Super Bowl. I dunno, given that no NFL team or CFL team wanted the guy a couple years back...

YAY! Calgary!

I'm thinking the top Canadian in the Grey Cup game, Sandro DeAngelis, would say he'd take this over the Super Bowl. I dunno, given that no NFL team or CFL team wanted the guy a couple years back...

YAY! Calgary!

haha, the fact that is an award is a joke by itself. He wasnt the best player, but he was the best of his nationality, so give him a trophy anyways, maybe he would have taken it over the super bowl if he was the back up kicker on the super bowl team, but just maybe

haha, the fact that is an award is a joke by itself. He wasnt the best player, but he was the best of his nationality, so give him a trophy anyways, maybe he would have taken it over the super bowl if he was the back up kicker on the super bowl team, but just maybe

5 / 5 on field goals, including a 49 yard one that put the game somewhat out of reach? Not a top player? :lol:

I love to read comments from people who don't watch the game...they mean soooo much. :ph34r::unsure:

Considering the first Grey Cup was awarded in 1909, I find it ironic that an American is lecturing me about national football championships when you didn't really have anything notable, that I could find, starting before 1960 (using the current NFL as a basis, not including college ball). :P

5 / 5 on field goals, including a 49 yard one that put the game somewhat out of reach? Not a top player? :lol:

I love to read comments from people who don't watch the game...they mean soooo much. :ph34r::unsure:

Considering the first Grey Cup was awarded in 1909, I find it ironic that an American is lecturing me about national football championships when you didn't really have anything notable, that I could find, starting before 1960 (using the current NFL as a basis, not including college ball). :P

i mean they should have one MVP not the a Canadian one too, he was a top player for sure, that 50 yrder was nice

and im not American im from Hamilton, i follow the Tiger-Cats, Danny McManus (sp) is one of my favourite sports people ever...i have a Ti-Cats jersey, i was just saying....

i mean they should have one MVP not the a Canadian one too, he was a top player for sure, that 50 yrder was nice

and im not American im from Hamilton, i follow the Tiger-Cats, Danny McManus (sp) is one of my favourite sports people ever...i have a Ti-Cats jersey, i was just saying....

My bad on the location dude, but you don't make it that obvious. :P

I like the top canuck award, it reflects the import rule we have for each team. So there. =)

The East lost, get over it. Hey, at least the Grey Cup stuck with tradition, and Montreal kept it a true East-West showdown, not the Calgary-Edmonton faux matchup it could have been. Of course this is under the premise that you are not an ABC (Anyone But Calgary) fan, if so... :P

My bad on the location dude, but you don't make it that obvious. :P

I like the top canuck award, it reflects the import rule we have for each team. So there. =)

The East lost, get over it. Hey, at least the Grey Cup stuck with tradition, and Montreal kept it a true East-West showdown, not the Calgary-Edmonton faux matchup it could have been. Of course this is under the premise that you are not an ABC (Anyone But Calgary) fan, if so... :P

I dont mean to, im a proud Canadian haha

I dont care the East lost, Location means nothing to me (as you can prolly tell anyway lol) Calgary is my 2nd CFL team......its just I prefer the NFL

the CFL is just people who couldnt make it....

HAHA! VICTORY!

I was one of the screaming Stamps fans in the stands! I had to buy a ticket from a scalper at the door, but it was totally worth that and the three hour drive to Montreal!

!!!!!!!!!!!!