The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rosalie52

2009 NFL Playoff thread

Wow, Eagles with the comeback from being down 24-6 to leading 25-24. 10 mins left in the 4th.

Don't care who wins this so here's to a great finish :D

COME ON BOYS LETS MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!

GO STEELERS GO!!!!!!!

GO STEELERS GO!!!!!!!

GO STEELERS GO!!!!!!!

Good stuff Cards, way to pull it out - they're a Cinderella team I can get behind

unlike those George Bushing Giants last year

:P

On to Pittsburgh and Baltimore. Once again, I'm okay with either team winning but I like the Ravens more so here's hoping for an all-Bird Superbowl! =)

Steelers and Cardinals Super Bowl. Go Steelers.

Go Cardinals :ph34r:

Truthfully though, I really don't care that much who wins. It's just nice to see the underdog get it unless they are the New York Giants, of course...

and once again my hatred for them seeps into another post

:P

If you watched football all season it is pretty easy to be excited about this game. Its truly Offense vs. Defense - and despite Pitt being heavily favored (and rightly so - they will most likely win), it should still be a great game to watch.

Countdown has begun. :ph34r: Tiny Ninja Stoked. nfl_pittsburgh_steelers.gif

Watch out for the Terrible Towel steelers.gif

Boys are going to be outstanding today and crush the Cardinals. Final score of 34 to 20. TD's by Homes, Parker, Turnover TD by Polamalu and Ward.

GO STEELERS GO!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!

Countdown has begun. :ph34r: Tiny Ninja Stoked. nfl_pittsburgh_steelers.gif

Watch out for the Terrible Towel steelers.gif

Boys are going to be outstanding today and crush the Cardinals. Final score of 34 to 20. TD's by Homes, Parker, Turnover TD by Polamalu and Ward.

GO STEELERS GO!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!

Well aren't you going to be very upset tonight, Steelers won't pull this one out.

I stand by my earlier prediction, 31-28 Cards, Fitzgerald 3 TDs, (which Obvs makes him MVP)

You got to be kidding me...CTV is now broadcasting their feed of the game on all the channels (even the American channels) and will be broadcasting Canadian commercials. Say goodbye to ever seeing those hilarious American Superbowl commercials, unless you live in the USA and you get the actual NBC feed.

You got to be kidding me...CTV is now broadcasting their feed of the game on all the channels (even the American channels) and will be broadcasting Canadian commercials. Say goodbye to ever seeing those hilarious American Superbowl commercials, unless you live in the USA and you get the actual NBC feed.

Thats nothing new :rolleyes:

God do they lay the "'merica is awesome" on

Well aren't you going to be very upset tonight, Steelers won't pull this one out.

I stand by my earlier prediction, 31-28 Cards, Fitzgerald 3 TDs, (which Obvs makes him MVP)

Naa. My Beloved Steelers Never dissapoint. Seatle was a Cindarella Team as well and they pounded them just like they are going to the Cards this evening. Defense Wins Championships and Steelers are #1

Yeaaaaaaa Steelers!!!!!!!

Get R' Done!!!!!!!

I particularly enjoy how they've George Bushed the audio and now it's out of synch on the HD channels. Looks like a badly dubbed foreign film.