The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flambeau

Football

I do have amazing friends :lol: She apparently got confused between Sweden and Scotland.

Ah, I see how you can get confused. I mean they both start with an S. :lol:

Ah, I see how you can get confused. I mean they both start with an S. :lol:

Living in the United States of America and not knowing a country that starts with a U is just absolutely horrible. :lol:

Watch the youtube that nemanja90 put up a couple posts up and click on some of the others. They are hilarious :lol:

Living in the United States of America and not knowing a country that starts with a U is just absolutely horrible. :lol:

Watch the youtube that nemanja90 put up a couple posts up and click on some of the others. They are hilarious :lol:

I did not know people could be that stupid. :mellow: Like seriously. :ph34r:

"I thought Europe was a country." :lol::lol::mellow::ph34r:

I did not know people could be that stupid. :mellow: Like seriously. :ph34r:

"I thought Europe was a country." :lol::lol::mellow::ph34r:

Did you watch the other ones beside it. Some are hilarious others are just down right scary.

The first leg of the champions league is done who do you guys think will make it into the quarter finals?

LIVERPOOL (1) - REAL MADRID (0)

JUVE (0) - CHELSEA (1)

PANATHINAKOS (1) - VILLARREAL (1)

BAYERN (5) - SPORTING (0)

PORTO (2) - ATHLETICO (2)

BARCA (1) - LYON (1)

ROMA (0) - ARSENAL (1)

MAN U (0) - INTER (0)

The first leg of the champions league is done who do you guys think will make it into the quarter finals?

I don't like Liverpool but you've got to like their chances.

JUVE (0) - CHELSEA (1)

I disagree, I can't see Chelsea lose in only the first knockout phase.

I agree.

:mellow:

This is a tricky one, but I see Athletico prevailing.

BARCA (1) - LYON (1)

Lyon did good last game but unfortunately can't see them knocking out Barca at Nou Camp. If they did though, Champions League is United's to win.

ROMA (0) - ARSENAL (1)

Arsenal sucks but Roma sucks more. :lol:

MAN U (0) - INTER (0)

Hard but I see Man Utd win. They are simply a better team. Should have won last game but Inter was lucky. With Vidic back in, Inter won't win....I might be a homer though. :ph34r::ph34r:

Agreed

JUVE (0) - CHELSEA (1)

Don't like Chelsea all that much but I think they have a better chance

Agreed

Agreed

Agreed

BARCA (1) - LYON (1)

I don't like the French teams and Barcelona is good

ROMA (0) - ARSENAL (1)

Arsenal of course

MAN U (0) - INTER (0)

I don't dislike Manchester United as much as I dislike Chelsea. I cannot not see Man U going to the second knockout stage.

I don't understand all the hype about Inter. They are not a better team than Manchester United and will not go through the next stage. At OT Manchester is too good. Again I hope Lyon upsets Barcelona because if they do, your 2008-2009 Champions League winners are Manchester United. Arsenal, Chelsea, Bayern are all class below them. (I am not saying this as a United fan but rather as a football fan in general) You have to admit that. However with Arshavin Arsenal got whole lot better. :ph34r:

I'm a Fan o FC Basel 1983 an the Swiss National Team. I am 50% swiss so i like to support them. I do support canada but more so The swiss. And for canadian soccer teams i support eather the Vancouver Whitecaps or Toronto FC

How unbelievable is it that Manchester United still has a chance at winning 5 trophies this year?

They have already won the Carling Cup and the FIFA Club World Cup, and they are now in the semis of the FA Cup, and look like they are going to run away with the Premiership. The only one that is shaky, to me, is the Champions League, where they must come up with a victory or a goalless shootout win to advance to the semis.

Porto Over Athletico 2-2 (Decided on ag)

Liverpool Over Madrid 5-0 (YNWA)

Barcelona over Lyon 6-3

Arsenal over Roma 1-1 (7-6 on penalties)

Chelsea over Juventus 3-2

Villarreal over Panathinaikos 3-2

Bayern over Sporting 12-1

Manc Scum over Inter Milan 2-0

Porto/Liverpool/Barcelona/Arsenal/Chelsea/Villarreal/Bayern/Mancs all move on to the next stage

No real surprises over who's moving on. March 20'th the new match ups will be announced via draw.

Did your team make it through? Who do you want them to play? What did you think of the first knockout round?

I would like Liverpool to play Villarreal since they are the weakest.

But if we keep playing like that second game against Madrid, we will be unstoppable!

Cheers :D

Glad to see Arsenal make it through (though I knew it all along)I would rather see Villarreal or even Porto in the second round.

I don't care who Man U plays. They can beat pretty much anyone. I would love to not see them play Bayern though, 12 goals in the knockout stage is insane.

I don't care who Man U plays. They can beat pretty much anyone. I would love to not see them play Bayern though, 12 goals in the knockout stage is insane.

Please don't use Man U, it's disrespectful. :(

Yes, I would LOVE if we get Porto or Villareal in the quarters, easily the weakest teams. Still in shock at what happened at OT today. 1-4 to Liverpoop? Can't believe it.

Please don't use Man U, it's disrespectful. :(

Yes, I would LOVE if we get Porto or Villareal in the quarters, easily the weakest teams. Still in shock at what happened at OT today. 1-4 to Liverpoop? Can't believe it.

Liverpool completely destroyed the mancs.

I think it was the first time a penalty kick went against them at OT

Who the **** are man united?!

Champions league quarter finals

1)Villarreal Vs Arsenal

2)Mancs Vs Porto

3)Liverpool Vs Chelsea

4)Barcelona Vs Bayern

I predict Arsenal, Manchester, Liverpool and Barcelona going through.

I've got a funny feeling that this draw was fixed.. mancs get all the easy teams

I'm a Fan o FC Basel 1983 an the Swiss National Team. I am 50% swiss so i like to support them. I do support canada but more so The swiss. And for canadian soccer teams i support eather the Vancouver Whitecaps or Toronto FC

Except now the Whitecaps and Toronto are in the same league. Annonced the other day that the Whitecaps are joining Major League Soccer for 2011.

Except now the Whitecaps and Toronto are in the same league. Annonced the other day that the Whitecaps are joining Major League Soccer for 2011.

Are you for real? That is great for canadian soccer for sure. Having two teams in MLS is great.