The Official Site of the Calgary Flames
rocketdoctor

FLAMES @ Canucks - Monday 15 February 2021

I think it is time to give a young player a chance with Gaudreau and Monahan if Backlund is going to be out for a bit. Let's see what Phillips can do, he plays with a ton of energy and isn't afraid to go to the dirty areas.

Monahan is ice cold right now. Elias Petterson should not take you off the puck that easily 

Flames 100% deserved that. You play afraid like they just did on they Pp and you deserve to lose the lead 

absolutely pathetic just pathetic. Completely embarrassed by that. 

• Like 2

Way too passive to end the 3rd. Monahan shouldn't have been out there defending a lead late in the game. That's where you miss Ryan's faceoff ability.

1 minute ago, cross16 said:

Flames 100% deserved that. You play afraid like they just did on they Pp and you deserve to lose the lead 

absolutely pathetic just pathetic. Completely embarrassed by that. 

There was no tactic.  We had full control and could've passed it around for 2 minutes in neutral zone.  But nope, let's dump it in and then sit back while on the PP.

2 minutes ago, JTech780 said:

Way too passive to end the 3rd. Monahan shouldn't have been out there defending a lead late in the game. That's where you miss Ryan's faceoff ability.

top notch coaching there to use you center who is rocking a nice 20% on d zone draws tonight 

17 minutes ago, cross16 said:

I’d like to see more of the Lindholm-Gaudreau on their off wings look.

and if you are not going to use Anderson as the QB, which I’m fine with l, he should still be on the flank on your 2nd unit to get a RS and one time option out there. 

been calling for this since that Lindholm goal early in the year. I feel like I am banging my head against a wall a lot this year. 

8 minutes ago, Heartbreaker said:

In my opinion, the star of this game has absolutely been Andrew Mangiapane. That kid is fast becoming one of my favourites. 

Love. 

As the riverbank said "my sediments exactly".

1st Star in my books.

• Like 1